30 Copeland Drive Redcliffe
$535k-$550k SOLD SOLD SOLD
Probably One Of The Best Value Homes In Redcliffe?
Owners have Relocated and Want to Sell Now ! So are Offering this Excellent Family Home at a Price not to be Beaten.....
Built in 2000, this beautifully presented four bedroom two bathroom home offers over 229sqm under roof of spacious comfortable living.
Just some of the features of this outstanding property include:
* Huge open plan Family / Dining with soaring high ceilings
* Separate lounge / theatre room
* Super kitchen with quality appliances, walk in pantry and dishwasher
* Four generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Two sparkling bathrooms (Master bedroom with en-suite Spa Bath & Shower Guest Bathroom also semi en-suite, )
* Tastefully decorated throughout
* Quality floor coverings, light fittings and window treatments
* Skirting boards
* Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
* Split system Cooling air conditioning
* Security alarm
* Security screen doors
* Loads of room for a boat or caravan
* Reticulated easy care gardens & Established Veggie Patch
* Colourbond patio, perfect for year round outdoor entertaining.
* Extra High & Spacious Double garage with remote sectional door with roller door access to rear patio and Gardens
* Big 546 sqm Block
Plus so much more....
Perfectly positioned, close to popular 'Belmay Primary School', shops and all amenities.
One of Redcliffe's finest homes and will certainly be sought after, so register your interest today to be among the first to view.
Call Allan on 0439 516 399